Ranges of repair cost for air conditioning for residential service in Flagler County Florida.
These items can be performed by most homeowner.
1) Inspect once a year
2) Change filters
3) Keep outside unit free of dirt and debris DO NOT USE HIGH POWER SPRAYS ON FINS. Only use water to clean debris or a coil cleaner
4) Check your drain pan – drain any water
The common types of air conditioner problems ranges of air condition repair cost in Flagler County common types of air conditioner problems.
- Refrigerant leak detection and repair: $225-$1600
AC refrigerant recharge: $160-$400 (r22 average $85 lb soon to be discontinued)
Circuit board replacement: $120-$525
Replace fuses, circuit breakers or relays: $15-$300
Thermostat replacement: $60-$220
A/C compressor repair hard start kit: $95-$250
Capacitor replacement: $90-$400
Home air compressor replacement: $1350-$1800, depending on size and type
Evaporator coil replacement: $650-$1200
Condensing unit fan motor replacement: $100-$300
Condensate pump replacement: $90-$250
Air handler blower motor replacement: $175 - $375
- A troubleshooting service call can vary from $25 to $140, depends on the time of year in which the call occurs. The time of HVAC professionals is at a premium during the hot summer months.
- Yearly maintenance program tune-up of your system for around $60-$100. This yearly maintenance can go far toward stopping any major repairs to your system.